Wednesday, March 03, 2010

TV

Yesterday, as I was getting Ryan dressed to go outside, our TV came crashing down.

Turns out, Tim had been climbing on our entertainment center. Tim loves to climb. He climbs everything he can and gets into a lot of trouble for doing so.

I was right in the same room when it happened. My back was turned for mere seconds when the tv came crashing down. Tim started crying and I didn't know if I should cry or scream. The flat screen tv that we just purchased last year on clearance was destroyed but my little boy was perfectly fine.

We'll need a new TV. I hadn't planned on spending the money, but the remaining TV is old and doesn't work with the new cable. It can play dvds and vidoes though.

Ryan started preschool this week at home, so we'd been using less of the tv anyway, but with the rainy weather, we haven't been able to be outside much. Yesterday, they played for an hour outside. Today, it's cloudy with a chance of showers. At this point of the winter, their toys no longer hold their interest like they did at Christmas time.

So, we're getting ready to work on things for a picnic and to play in the basement today. I hope I survive.

1 comment:

ABOUT XIN LEI said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so glad your son is ok!! Hope you make it through the day with laughter and happy little boys :). This weather does kind of stink...I'm ready to not be so cooped up too!