Sunday, September 26, 2010

Apple Picking

It's apple picking time again. I LOVE going to the orchard. This is the second time I've taken the boys since the orchard started selling apples this season. Ryan automatically knows what we're going to do when I mention the name of the orchard. He says "First we'll pick apples and then we'll play on the swings." That's usually what we do. This time around we also went on a hay ride (haven't been on one of those since college!), picked a pumpkin and even ventured into the corn maze in addition to our normal apple picking and park playing.

I really love this time of year. I'm trying to spend every last minute outside with the boys before it's too cold to even entertain those thoughts any longer. I'm trying to take lots of pictures too. They seem to be growing up so quickly in these last few weeks!

1 comment:

gingrpchy said...

Have you read the Necromancer yet? I didn't see it in your book list. We didn't think it was quite as good as the others.