Saturday, March 05, 2011

Leap Frog

I love Leap Frog. I like their education toys and their videos. My boys really love them and spend hours with their LeapTop, Scribble and Write and Fridge ABC magnets. We've used the magnets so much that it doesn't always work when the kids put their letters in.

I really enjoy the Leap Frog videos. They have catchy tunes and teach everything from the names and sounds of the letters, to punctuation, from basic numbers and counting to early math skills.

I thought Ryan would never learn his ABCs, he just wasn't interested and since we started watching them on Netflix or taking them out of the library, he's come a long way. Little Tim is using what he learned to read!

I thought I'd share my love of Leap Frog with you. The videos have been a great afternoon show during the winter months and I don't feel at all guilty about letting the boys watch them.

No comments: