Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Things I love about fall

I decided since fall is my favorite time of year that I would complie a short list of the things I love about this season.

I experienced my first fall in Greenville and I haven't stopped loving it yet.

1. Crunching in the leaves.
2. Fall foliage – I love how the colors are so breathtaking in purples, oranges, reds and yellows.
3. Cinnamon scented candles… and pumpkin ones too
4. White hot chocolate
5. Cooler temperatures. It's more fun walking outdoors without sweating
6. Warm comfy pj’s and slippers
7. Flannel sheets
8. Apple pie
9. Thanksgiving - a great excuse to see family and eat lots of yummy food.
10. Weenie roasts and hay rides.

1 comment:

Val said...

I thought I Was the only one who loves white hot chocolate!!!! Mmm...

I love crunching in the leaves too.... Actually I'm just gonna say ditto to your whole list. ;)