Wednesday, April 25, 2007

We're back!

We had a lovely trip in the Bahamas. My dad was very surprised to see us for his birthday. When we arrived he was cleaning fish in the kitchen and when I walked in he asked what Ry and I were doing there. He was very glad to see us. We had a lovely trip that included spending Papa's birthday with him. The flights there were wonderful and I thought it would be the same on the way back, but alas I missed my connection (due to no fault of my own, only the unhelpful people of a certain airline) and had to purchase formula from a CVS which I had to get to by cab. I didn't get home till midnight with no suitcase because I ended up having to get a flight to Portland and not Manchester. Suitcase came in last night... late... like when no one should ring your doorbell. But I have it back!

A few photos of our adventure...



Ryan and Muma pose with the Junkanoo man.



" I don't like the sand. It's icky!"



In the big Atlantis chair.



Ryan looking at fish in Atlantis on Papa's birthday.



Ryan on the plane playing with his new toy.

No comments: