Thursday, May 03, 2007

The man on the couch, gram and Kathleen

Last night I got up to go to the bathroom and there was someone sitting on our couch. I went back into the bedroom and said, "Adam, I hate to sound stupid, but I think there's someone in our living room." He quickly got out of bed, pushed me further into the room and went to investigate.

There was no one sitting on our couch, but we both thought it coul have been a person. It was just the guitar case and a sweatshirt. The two items were placed in such a way that it really looked like a person sitting there.

In other news, my grandmother is slowly getting worse. I've expressed to others that I'm not sure how to feel about this since we weren't very close. I'm sad she's dying, but know that she's been suffering for the past eight years with strokes and heart attacks.

I ask prayers for my mum. I can't imagine what it's like to watch you own mum slowly die.

I'd like it if you guys kept my friend Kathleen in your prayers. She recently had a miscarriage.

No comments: