Saturday, September 22, 2007

My ear hurts and we're moving

This week I've been really tired. Ryan keeps waking up for the day at 5:30 a.m. - not good. Some how it was okay when he was ity bity, but now it's just not fun. This morning he climbed over me, grabbed my hand and took me to the fridge for his milk. He drank it in our bed and then went back to sleep. I am still awake. I think I have an ear infection. It REALLY hurts. It's also Saturday, which means I'll have to wait till Monday to see the doctor. Sigh.

We're also in the process of our big move to the in-law's basement apartment.... well that's what it will be once the living room and bathroom are done. Right now, it's just two bedrooms. We were supposed to move Thursday, but there were some finishing things to do and yesterday I worked 9-6. We're going to move our stuff tomorrow after church.

I know this move will be good for us in terms of getting out of debt from when the newspaper job when south, but I'm not ready for it. I like our house. I don't want to rent it out to strangers (no one wants to buy it, apparently).

Then I read Kathleen's post and thought, maybe my attitude needs to shift from one of grumpiness, negativity, and complaining (and thinking that this won't work out) to one of peace and of 'the hope of the glory of God.'"

In separate news, my friend, Sarah "six months" (so nicknamed because she didn't know she was pregnant with baby number dos until she was six months pregnant) is expecting baby number three. This time, she's just 12 weeks along. We're really excited for them. They're great parents to Trevor and Madison.

In other news, I had wicked cute photos of Ryan to post, but the usb cord that connects from my camer to the computer is not working. Sorry.

Must go take asprin for ear. Will write more after the move.

No comments: