Saturday, September 06, 2008

All through the night

Little Timothy slept through the night for the second time last night. It's almost 7 a.m. and he's still sleeping! The first time Timothy slept through the night was when Kyle and Sarah were visiting. We joked that little Katy wore him out.

Ryan slept through the night once at three months while we were visiting my grandparents in Ohio and then he finally started sleeping through the night on a regular basis at five and a half months which was also the same time he started eating solids and crawling.

I was rather thankful both nights that Timothy has slept through the night. The first time, we'd stayed up late playing Dutch Blitz with Kyle and Sarah and I wasn't looking forward to getting up in two hours to feed a little boy, but I would have done it anyway.

This time, I have some sort of cold and went to bed at 9 p.m. and really wanted some rest. I got it!

Now to see if this will be a regular thing or if it was just a beautiful act of God to let me get some much needed rest.

No comments: