Monday, September 22, 2008

Things I'm looking forward to

I haven't been very bloggy lately, so I thought I'd write about things I'm looking forward in the next few weeks.

The first thing is that we are going apple picking again on Wednesday, this time it's with the mom's group at church. I'm really excited for this. Ryan loved apple picking and it's just so nice to be with other moms and outdoors with the kids.

October 4th is the beginning of Adam's fall vacation. We aren't going lots of places or doing lots of things, but we do plan on attempting to potty train Ryan. We'll see how that goes. He goes on the potty once or twice a day, so we think he might be interested in the potty in general, but I do need help with those first few days. Also during that week, we plan to go to the New England Aquarium in Boston with Ryan's Godparents. We've planned this trip since before Tim was born and are now just getting around to it.

Most exciting of all is that my parents are coming to visit at the end of October. I was a bit diasappointed at the thought of us not seeing them until sometime next year. Then they decided to make this trip and I am really looking forward to the time with them. Ryan also believes he will be going swimming with Papa....too bad it will be too cold. We'll have to figure out something else fun to do with Papa. Maybe they can talk about planes... Ryan keeps saying, "Nana, Papa come on plane high in the sky."

I do have photos to post..I've mostly put them on Facebook these days along with two silly videos of Ryan.... so get Facebook if you don't have it. =-)

No comments: