Saturday, September 19, 2009

Websites

Here are two websites that I go to often, for two very different reasons.

The first is Letter of the Week. My mom told me about it and we've started the three year old curriculum for Ryan. We're only on letter B, but he seems to be very excited about "school work." I hope it lasts! There's ideas for things to do with younger and older kids and I love it! I wanted to do some preschool stuff with him this year. Workbooks don't excite him as much as reading, field trips and arts and crafts do. This site has some great ideas for all of those things and even more. I had considered doing an expensive preschool reading program, but then my mom found this. I've also discovered some of the books on that expensive program at the library and get them there. I didn't think Ryan would be interested in a book about art (i.e. sculptures or paintings) but he really loves looking at the different types of art.

The second site I find myself going to a lot lately is the People of Walmart site. I laugh every day because of them and because I have seen the same types of people during my time at Walmart. I'm sure these people are seen in many places, but it seems like they all go to Wally World at some point. I am also amazed at how many people glue things to their car... not something I would ever think of doing.

I just thought I'd share a few of my favorite things with you guys.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good stuff. I will use these websites.

ABOUT XIN LEI said...

oh. my. goodness!! the ppl of walmart site is hilarious...thanks for sharing :).