Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Iowa was fantastic!

I loved being back in the Midwest this past weekend. It was so nice to see Elizabeth and spend four days with her family. I felt right at home. I love her parents, John and Mary Jane, who made me feel just like a part of the family. While I missed the kiddos and Adam, I really did enjoy myself and had a blast. There were a lot of late nights, but it was well worth it.

Elizabeth's wedding was so beautiful. They had a brass band play and it suited her so much. So much of the wedding showed her personality. She and Chris are so happy! I am so happy for them. God really blessed them in finding each other.

Oh, and the only thing I missed having in the Midwest was biscuits and gravy...

Here are my two favorite photos of the trip..
.

No comments: