Monday, June 05, 2006

Our cutie gives a small grin for the camera! Isn't he just adorable?
Daddy reads to Ryan. It's "Go Dog, Go!" a great book read to Ryan while in the womb and now before bed.


Week three of motherhood has begun. I think I'm getting the hang of doctor's visits and night time feedings, two of the things I've struggled with in these first few days. My parents have been here, so Ryan gets to visit them early in the morning while I try to snooze a little before the day begins. Poor Adam has been struggling with the sleep aspect, but I think he's getting better at going to bed early and not waking up at every noise the little man makes.

It's been really neat to see Ryan just growing so much in the past few weeks. His face is getting fat and some of his clothes are getting too small. He eats like no other, but I'm told this will calm down soon. I know he's going through a growth spurt, so it's okay.

And surprises keep coming in the mail, for which I am so grateful. Cards and packages alike make my day so exciting. Thank you to all who have sent things recently!

1 comment:

Val said...

He is SO precious. And he is filling out so quickly!!!! Kiss him once from the R family! ;)