Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ryan is three months old today! Right now he's napping and little Ben (the boy I babysit) has left for the day, so I thought I'd post something here for this week. Last week, the honey went to the used baby clothing store and purchased baby boy a winter jacket, mittens and this cute exersaucer pictured above. Ryan isn't quite big enough for it yet, but we stuff blankets behind and in front of him and then sit with him and talk and play with him while he's in it. He's very good at holding his head up and loves to be standing up, so this works out good and gives my arms a break (did I mention I am getting really good upper body strenght?). Anyway, daddy picked out the best exersaucer (at a great price... these things are WICKED expensive new). It has lots of farm equipment that detaches from the sides and connects to make a train to play with. When he gets too big for the exersaucer the top comes off and connects to the bottom to make a huge track for the train!

On the issue of the house, a new development. Sister-in-law, who is working her way up the LL Bean ladder in the finance department, is coming over this evening to help us create a plan for staying in home. I am WICKED excited abou this. I've been praying we didn't have to sell. I don't want to move. The thought of it has had me down right depressed, so this glimmer of hope means the world to me. I know there have been many joining us in praying about this issue, and while I don't know if this is the answer just yet, I am hopeful. In addition, father-in-law who has been unemployed for ages now has a job! We are wicked excited for him.

No comments: