Monday, August 28, 2006

A few random updates...

1. At this point, we aren't going to sell our house. I'm wicked excited about this... we even have a plan on how to keep it. Yay!

2. Adam's leaving WM again and taking another part-time job with a partner of his doctor's for nights and Saturday mornings instead. This job change = more money, better hours, more time with family.

3. I interviewed with a family tonight and will possibily be taking their daughter on as a second child in my day care. More money here too. The couple found out about me through a mutual friend. Funny becuase I was just about to put a new ad in the newpaper and see what happened. If it's meant to be, they'll call back and say I have the job!

4. Ryan has his first cold. I feel awful for him, but he seems in good spirits and isn't really fussy, just congested. Poor kid! I suppose if H, who also had a cold, hadn't been kissing him he would be okay, but I'm not too worried. Kids are bound to get sick at some point.

5. Adam got to go to a soccer game. I'm happy he got to have a boy night and really enjoy himself instead of working and working and working. He deserved such a treat! And New England won, so that made it even better!

6. Looking forward to S. and K. visiting Maine soon. Been a long time since we've seen them and sure do miss them. Such excitement!

No comments: