Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Facebook

So when I started a blog I figured that would be it for me. It's not every day I get to post and I often have to think about what to write or where I stored those photos so I can put them here.

Then an old friend, Scott, invited me to join facebook. At first I was just going to delete the e-mail. I mean I already have a blog that I have a hard time keeping up with and I stink at writing email to friends. Why sign myself up for more failure?

Then I decided to poke around.

And I signed up.

Now I'm addicted.

Did I mention it was just yesterday that I signed up?

Let me tell you what I love about it.

You can find people you haven't heard from in ages... like high school ages. It's really nice to see what people are doing these days. I'd only kept in touch with one high school friend and now I get to see what's happening in so many other lives. People are getting married, having kids, building houses. And you can just post one line-ers on their facebook page... nothing complicated like a long e-mail. You can just say, "hi."

It's easy. Fill in some blanks, add some photos... piece of cake.

I also played a cool game or two.

I just like the site... check it out sometime.

No comments: