Thursday, August 09, 2007

LEAKING FAUCET

Ever have one of those nights that just makes the whole week stink? Well that was last night.

We had a leak in the bathroom faucet. It wasn't so bad a few weeks ago then last night it was just bad. So, Adam said tightening a screw would help. Oh no! It did not help. The water just started POURING out. Then we shut off the valve to the bathroom and the water started pouring in our basement. After 15 minutes we finally discover the well hidden valve that turns off the water from outside. GRRR! We really have no spare cash to fix said mess, but let's face it... we need to shower, do dishes... all that stuff.

So at 9:30 last night Adam's dad came to help us see if it was a simple fix. No such luck. Today we go to purchase parts with no money to spare. I swear we have the worst luck with this stuff. A month ago it was our car that we absolutly need to fix, but didn't have $800 to fix it with, but had to anyway.

Our house is on the market, but has only seen one couple who aren't ready to buy just yet. The money situation stinks right now. Adam works SO MUCH. I work, but ony days he doesn't work because we can't put Ry in day care nor can we afford another car. It just sucks. We just want a fresh start and it's not happening.

Now to go help fix the mess that happened last night!

1 comment:

Me said...

Oh, Kris, I'm so sorry. I totally know that feeling, and it's horrible. I'll be praying for you. Wish I were there to take you for a coffee and an hour or two of knitting/crocheting or something to unwind. Keep me posted. I know I owe you an email, a big one...soon, I hope.