Saturday, June 28, 2008

They came, they saw, they went

The parents were here to see us for two weeks and they're already gone. I was really glad for the help with night time feedings for Timothy and for help during the day with a Ryan who is always on the move.

We did lots for Ryan while my parents were here.

We went to the children's museum in Portland where Ryan loved this water activity. He left with rather wet clothing.

We went to the zoo and Ryan was thrilled to see all the animals again. He enjoyed feeding ducks and chasing a turtle.


Ryan went swimming in the hotel pool with a swimsuit on (this was a challenge since he was convinced the pool was the same as a bath).


True to my Bahamian roots, we did lots of shopping and of course visited L.L. Bean.


My favorite part of this trip was discovering a Jamaican take-out place in York. I can't wait to go back to have more food which reminds me of home.

I also noticed my parents took all the photos of Timothy and I have none to post. I'll work on that this week!

No comments: