Friday, July 25, 2008

The boys


Tim is two months old today. Here is his second photo with Pooh. Timothy can now roll to his sides. He's a very happy baby. He makes a scream that sounds like a little girl and also a noise that sounds like he's saying, "hi." Ryan is finally warming up to him and helped give Tim a bath this week. He also tries to give Tim his pacifier, but Tim never takes it. Ryan also insists that Tim always have his frog rattle with him like Ryan always his his bear, Paws, with him.

This is a photo of Ryan with Pooh at two months. Ryan has less hair than Tim. Notice I managed to get them both to sit on Pooh's leg. I didn't realize this until this morning when making this post.


Finally, here is Ryan. He's so much like his dad. We've entred the stage of where will we find Ryan tonight? (Adam was often found under the bed, in the closet, in a different room, as a child.) At least Ryan's night time wanderings are currently limited to his own room.

We've also entered the afraid of noises in the dark stage. Last night I heard Ryan crying, so I get up to see what's going on and he's sitting up pointing to his ear saying, "heard, noise." I told him everything was fine, tucked him in and went back to my bed. Seconds later he was screaming so Adam went to check and he was still afraid of this unknown sound. I'm beginning to miss the days when nothing scared this kid. Recently he has also shown a fear of heights... like changing tables in store restrooms. Sigh.

Today also marks my final Friday with the boys before returning to my part-time job at WM. I suppose I've been gone long enough, but I do enjoy these days with the guys. Here's hoping for good weather so we can go swimming today.

No comments: