Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Vacation in Manchester

The boys and I have taken a vacation in Manchester. We're with our friends Vince and Kristin. I had lots of photos to post, but apparently, blogger is currently not allowing me to do that. 

We've had fun this far, though we do miss Adam who is still in Maine working hard.  His store has a remodel and he'll be working long hours, which is the main reason for this trip. I at least get to see people my own age and have someone to hang out with in the evenings. 

The other reason for this trip (which will be a much more detailed later post) is for me to have some change in hopes of having my PPD get a bit better. I don't think I've ever posted here about my postpartum depression, but I am one of the many women who are on this journey. I will recover. I will be myself again. 

The boys are having lots of fun and we're on our way to do more painting. I'll post pictures as soon as blogger lets me!

No comments: