Thursday, April 02, 2009

Four days

I am really excited for the next four days. Adam is here with us in Manchester. On Saturday, we take Ryan (and Tim, but mostly Ryan) to see the Easter Bunny and do an Easter egg hunt. I think it will be so much fun. Today is supposed to get sunny and warm and we'll play outside and bbq our dinner! It will be nice to go to church together on Sunday. It seems like a long time, but I'm sure those four days will fly by.

It's hard being away from Adam for a week at a time, but being here in Manchester has been so refreshing. The sunshine has been awesome. Change has been good.

Ryan draws and paints for Adam and hangs his artwork up to show daddy. He says, "Daddy be so happy of my work!" He's growing into a boy. He's not my baby from a year or two ago. Since we've been here he's managed to tuck himself into bed. He "reads" his books to his Uncle Vince instead of the other way around. And last night he said, "I have to go potty." Then he went in and did the whole thing himself!

And Tim.... he's just getting into trouble while here. He LOVES the cats, but they hate him. He chases them and they run away. He tortured Princess one day till she swiped at him. He isn't allowed to be near the cats or their food. He teases Ryan by stealing his toys and he fights back when Ryan hits him or takes his toys now.

And me....I've gotten to read books during the afternoon because I have managed to get both boys to nap at the same time every day. I've also been working on my Wii skills. Adam brought a new workout game for me so we can continue to work on those stubborn 20 lbs.

And for the next four days I get t hang out with my husband and the kids and have like a mini vacation here in Manchester.

No comments: