Saturday, April 18, 2009

A good Friday

We had a lovely Friday this week. Adam, the boys, my sister-in-law and brother-in-law and niece all went to Old Orchard Beach to enjoy the nice weather we were having. The pizza and pier fries were yummy. I have to admit I was pretty upset when I dropped my Lisa's Pizza on the train tracks and then had to settle for Bills because we were crossing the street. I am a Lisa's fan.

We took the kids for a walk on the beach. Tim wanted badly to get down and explore, but I could only imagine having to take handfuls of sand out of his mouth. Ryan wanted to go home, apparently sand is not his thing, especially when the wind is blowing.

We had an amazing time. The sunshine on my skin and the sand between my toes made me feel at home.

Adam and I then went to dinner at the Steakhouse in Wells. We both had baked stuffed lobster and steak. Oh so yummy! I love the Steakhouse and was so glad we were able to have a date night. Neither of us could really recall a date night since maybe my birthday in January.

We also had to go to the opening night of Big Daddy's ice cream shop. I ended my perfect day with Kahlua brownie ice cream.

1 comment:

ABOUT XIN LEI said...

Those sort of family outings are the best, aren't they? Low key with good food and lots of sunshine...I hope you have many more weekends like this as summer approaches!