Wednesday, November 08, 2006

THE MORNING AFTER

And Maine is still the same old place this morning. Same old govenor and no TABOR. We vote and nothing changes... no wonder people don't bother to vote (though I do plan to keep voting). So we continue with the highest taxes in the nation and a govenor who created a health care plan that is super expensive, but is for those who cannot afford regular health insurance (I laughed when I got the pamphlet on it. The plan costs $360 a month, that is more than my COBRA payment). High taxes drives people and businesses out of the state and then our economy is as bad as Louisana. Oh, and pissed with all the dumb people who voted for the Independent and Green party candidates... they know it's a wasted vote!!!

Adam says we'll eventually move to New Hampshire. I say let's hit Colorado. They have TABOR and a growing economy. Sigh.

No comments: