Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Okay so there are two Halloween photos here... the other two will have to wait until later since this wonderful site is having issues this evening.

So... a McGee update:

I'm loving the weather and I am really sad that the fall leaves are, well, falling. Someone mentioned snow this weekend when I was at the doctor's office (having an allergy test and getting new asthma meds -- haven't needed an emergency inhaler in three years and on Monday I had an awful asthma attack) -- I'm not sure I am ready for the snow. If it shows up at Thanksgiving, that's good, but before seems too early.

Adam is still busy working three jobs (though I still don't count cleaning the office as a real job). We had a nice restful week with my parents and brother last week. Ben's parents (the boy I babysit for) are under contract for a house in Waterboro. They are working out what will happen if they do get it in terms of keeping me for daycare. The good thing is that the husband has to drive to Wells for work, so Sanford is on the way, which means I may keep Ben, but maybe for just three days a week instead of five (his mom has Monday's and Tuesday's off). And on Jan. 29 or Feb. 1 I will get Allison. She'll be four months then and I'm anxious for the extra money, thanks to our friend Kristen. I get to meet Allison soon, which is really exciting.

That's all the excitement for now.

No comments: