Tuesday, December 12, 2006

THE PARTY WAS GREAT!

Just a quick update. I ended up wearing brown pants, a green/blue button up long sleeved blouse and high heels. Some people showed up in jeans. But I think the clothing I chose was just right. We had a blast! Ryan stayed with his grandparents. Anyway, we went to Anthony's in Portland, which is kind of like the Royal Dump in St. Louis. It's a dinner theater kind of thing. They sang songs from musicals like The Producers, Cats and host of others. We had a five course meal which was so yummy. We sat next to Adam's boss, rather, he sat next to us, and had a great time laughing and talking. I'm glad it's over with. Thanks for the advice. I'm glad there are people who actually read my blog!

Adam's secret Santa liked the purse I made for her (you can see it on my crochet blog) and Adam's boss was his secret Santa and gave him some really cool stuff over the four weeks. I am excited about making the fireside chili that he gave Adam.

This week Adam had yesterday and today off. We're busy working on Christmas cards and the like. Our tree is up as of Saturday and I'll have photos of that and the ever cute Ryan on here soon.

Merry Christmas to you all. And if you happen to read this and know I don't have your mailing address... send it!

No comments: