Saturday, May 02, 2009

good day

We had a nice Thursday together as a family. Adam took four days off to spend with us, mainly because he needed time off, but also because Ry has been acting out because he misses him. I should first mention that Ryan wanted a new piece of his train set and we told him he could get one if he stayed dry all day.

We took Ryan to the Foxrun mall and let him play on the cars and at the little indoor playground. The big kids (Adam and myself) enjoyed some Gloria Jeans. Yum! Ryan used the family restroom kid potty... we were shocked! The pull up was dry.

Ryan then asked to go to Jokers so we took the trip there while everyone except me napped. We played there for a few hours and then decided to go grab dinner with the kids. We went to Famous Daves and let me just say the food is so yummy, but not in anyway diet friendly. I enjoyed my chicken, ribs, corn bread, corn on the cob and spicy green beans. I highly recommend this place.

And we got home and Ryan asked for his train and we said he could get it if he was still dry. And he was dry! He peed on our little potty at home and had been clearly holding it for a long time. Of course, the following day he did not stay dry, but we think we're moving in the right direction.

No comments: