Saturday, January 27, 2007

Favorite Sound

I love that sound when someone walks up to a chalkboard and takes their long finger nails and just scratches from top to bottom.


Just kidding. Typing that gives me the shivers.

I do, however, enjoy the sound of a full choir. I'm not even sure it would matter what they were singing as long as there was that harmony that comes along with a choir... a good choir.

I have a huge confession to make. For all of you who are GC grads... please no laughing... but sometimes I go online and listen to WGRN when it's time for chapel in hopes that the choir will be singing. I know, I know... all those years of cursing having to go to chapel and here I am years later sneaking in via radio... well the internet. Once when I was listening, to my delight, it was the choir. I loved the GC choir. I loved the Messiah production. I loved every song they ever sang. To me it's the most beautiful sound in the entire world. To me anyway =-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I so miss the chior too! I looked all over Columbus to find someone performing Messiah, but never found one. I never thought about listening to WGRN via the internet.