Wednesday, January 10, 2007

That's all she wrote

I haven't posted anything here lately. It's probably because I don't really know what to write about. Nothing seems blog-worthy. I suppose an entry need only be a few lines, but I feel compelled to write more when I am here.

Maybe I'll just put some randmon items here and that will be good enough.

@ Christmas was quite and small. It was perfect! Loved the food. Loved being with the family.

@ The sister-in-law is three months pregnant. The mother-in-law had a dream about someone having twins, but as of today at sister-in-law's fist ultra sound, there is only one baby in that womb. They will be finding out whether it's a girl or a boy at 20 weeks. Father-in-law, of course, wants a girl. Brother-in-law wants a boy.

@ Allison has arrived. She has been with me for two weeks now. Babysitting her is so different from Ben. I love how her parents are so interested in EVERYTHING and that they show up the same time EVERY DAY! She's a grazer though, eating one or two ounces every hour. That's the only thing driving me nuts. She's wicked cute.

@ Ryan is jealous of Allison. When I'm feeding her, he's trying to get up onto my lap.

@ Ryan has mastered crawling and is pulling up on things. He's getting so daring. I can't believe he's 8 months old already. In some ways, I'm don't want him to learn how to walk on his own. I just want him to stay little.

@ Husband has two new job offers! The man is confused, as I think he should be, so prayers are requested here. Both are great jobs, but if he leaves WM again I doubt they will EVER hire him back... this would be the third time if that's what he decides. Sigh.

@ Been trying to lose lbs from the pregnancy that is now 8 months past. Managed 4 so far. It's not easy when you have a love affair with chocolate. And low-fat and sugar-free chocolate are not the same!

And that was all she wrote =)

No comments: