Tuesday, February 19, 2008

So far behind

I am really behind on scrapbooking these days. I have half of 2006, plus all of 2007 to put into albums. The task seems so huge, but I know I need to tackle it.

Yesterday I sorted the photos. Most of them were already in order, but I also discovered there were a few missing that I need to print. Today, I've managed to put four pages together... just photos, no journaling. The key is finding time to put a few photos down each day because I'd love to have it all done before LM II arrives.

I really love to scrapbook, but I miss the time I spent with Sarah doing this very hobby. The guys did their thing and we did ours. Now we live miles apart. I haven't found a group of people my age to scrapbook with just yet. Each time I hook up with a consultant in Maine I discover all her clinets are in their 50s. It's more fun when you can scrapbook with people the same age or close to the same age. I'm sure that's part of the reason I'm so far behind. Invites for crops show up in my inbox and I just discard them. Not to mention, each crop has a fee, which really hasn't be affordable in the past year.

But things are looking up in that department. Our house is rented (yay) and tax and bonus season are upon us!

And on another note, we've joinned the world of cell phones (again). We both had pay-as-you go plans until I became a stay-at-home mum. Adam then kept his plan (that was after I washed his old phone) but we're finding that his job keeps him travelling and we could use more minutes for those occasions. Our Vonage also doesn't work so well with our current internet connection so we've opted for a family plan. It gives Adam peace of mind too. I can go places with Ryan and he's assured I have a way of getting in touch with him in case I go into labor (hopefully quite a few more weeks away).

So I'm catching up on scrapbooking and the world of technology.

1 comment:

tmcroat said...

you are much more caught up than I. I'm just starting to do Jr./Sr. banquet 2002. My only goal is to have our wedding done before we get pregnant. I miss the company of friends as well.