Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008

It was really nice to have a day with family. Adam and I work on Sundays so we haven't had a Sunday together in about a month. It used to be I was the only one and I worked after church, but Adam had to start working on Sundays when his store changed hours. It really stinks, but his job is the big one and we just suck it up for now. Plus, there's always church on Saturday night, though it's not the same.


Anyway, we had a nice Easter. Adam came home from church and took a nap because he had worked in Windham until 10:30 the night before. Ryan refused to take a nap mostly because he wanted to keep playing with his cousin Madison (she only takes half hour naps) and we let him. He ended up staying up until 9:30 last night so I imagine he'll have a really big nap today. I played cards with the rest of the family and had a great time.


By the end of lunch, I was the only one of our three to still have on my Easter clothes. Ryan threw up at lunch. Apparently he doesn't like cranberry sauce, even though he asked for it. He has this horrible habbit of throwing up after ingesting the second bite of something he hates instead of saying he doesn't want anymore. We've learned to deal with it, but it's still frustrating. Adam had already taken off his nice clothes in order to nap. So Easter pictures weren't as lovely as I had wished.


Ryan got more toys than I care to count. Easter was like Christmas almost. I'm just glad he didn't get candy.

And here's a bonus picture of the pregnant lady.

No comments: