Sunday, February 08, 2009

Random things

  • The other day a older guy with a white beard was dressed in a red ski suit. He looked like Santa. It was funny.
  • WM: "Save Money. Live Better while our associates work themselves to death." (I'm not so happy with WM these days, if you couldn't guess. Adam is working himself silly because one of his associates has cancer, which is really sad, and is out indefinitely and they won't temporarily replace them. There are more projects on the way too. I'd like to see my husband this year.)
  • I can't believe how big Tim is getting. We recently had to move him from a baby car seat to the "big boy" one. He loves it!
  • I am ready for spring. I'm done seeing dirty snow.
  • Ryan cracks me up. He makes me laugh out loud a lot. I love that he has a great imagination and uses it to create stories and play games.
  • Tim now has a passport. It makes me want to pack up and go home to my parents for a month. I know Adam would miss us, but I'd like to see the sun and no more snow.
  • I have lots of photos to post. I'll try to do that soon.

No comments: