Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have a job!

My interview on Tuesday went incredibly well. Being the good GC grad that I am, I prepped for this interview. I got my resume all pretty and my references all set up. I practiced answering online sample interview questions. I mean, I was ready.

The only question that I had to answer that I practiced for was "so, tell us a little about yourself." The rest of the time we just talked and laughed. I even commented during the interview that this was the first time I recall not being nervous on a job interview.

I left feeling really awesome. This morning I got the call I'd been praying for. I have the job!!!! I actually jumped up and down after I got the call. Ryan was a bit confused, but I had to express my excitement without waking Timothy, who happened to be having a nap.

I can't wait to start. I just have to find a babysitter for two weeks while I get my training. We're hoping family will be able to help.

2 comments: