Sunday, May 21, 2006



A baby is born

Ryan was born on Monday! While labor was by no means easy, it was quick, and I am glad to have our little bundle of joy at home. There's a very proud papa in the house who posted a huge sign outside our house announcing to the neighborhood that baby is a boy. I don't think it's really hit us just yet that we are both parents. It feels like we are doing some week long babysitting. I've had my share of roller coaster emotions this week. Adam left for work yesterday and I cried my eyes out because Ryan wouldn't latch on and he kept screaming for food. I cried when they took him to circumsize him. I was wicked excited when labor was over and that the hospital food was really good. And it's been fun to have visitors, even ones all the way from Illinois, even though they were only here for a little while.

2 comments:

Me said...

YAY! Ryan is beautiful and it was so fun to get to meet him. :)

Congratulations again!!!

Val said...

I'm just so happy for you!!!!