Monday, May 01, 2006

Predictions about baby

This weekend was a busy one. Adam and I worked to create new cages for the guinea pigs. We finally finished last night around 10:30 and put them inside. Harry was really happy to be wedged in a cage between the girls and the boys and everyone seems happy with their new place. Now, to paint the room they were living in and clean it up (they are in the basement now).

We spent some time on Saturday at Nick and Vanessa's place working on their basement renovations. I didn't do any of the work, but the guys worked really hard. They hope to have it done next weekend, but I think they always under estimate the time it takes to do the work.

One common theme this weekend were the predictions of when I'll go into labor. Vanessa will be in New York next weekend, so she predicts May 7 as the day Little McGee will make an appearence in the world. Nick says May 10 (a number I think that was randomly picked out of a hat). My mother-in-law simply says I'll go into labor a week early, to coincide with Adam's vacation. My friend Sarah simply says it will be earlier than later. And my friend Lyn gave the best prediction, but I think she's wrong on a few aspects. Lyn says I'll have baby on week early, it will be a boy, weigh 7 lbs 7 oz and be 21 inches long. I don't know who will be right, but I'll certainly have an update tomorrow after my very early morning doctor's appointment.

1 comment:

Me said...

Ooooh! Have baby McGee on May 13! (That's my birthday!) That would be cool!!! :)

Ok, so if I have to guess, I'm going to guess May 20, and boy.