Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pictures


Blogger is giving me a hard time with photos, but I promise there will be more later.



So I think I have three pregnancy photos for my entire pregnancy this time. Here's the final one, right after a contraction and just before walking out the door at 5:30 on Sunday morning.

Our newest addition, Timothy James with his mom and dad late Sunday night.


This was a few minutes after birth. Timothy had a really blue face for the first day because he came out so quickly.

All snug.

He's ready to go home!

3 comments:

Val said...

What a precious, handsome little guy he is, Kris!!!! Congratulations again!!!!

I'm praying for you all. :)

tmcroat said...

Yay! he is cute. Congratulations!

Me said...

He is so beautiful!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!