Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Week 35

Week 35 started out really bad. Ryan was in a bad mood and gave me a run for my money on Monday that lead to a major break down when Adam got home. I was glad to have a Pampered Chef party to go to that evening to get away for a few hours.

Then yesterday, I went against my better judgement and let Ryan go outside in his PJs (it's a long story, but basically the rule is he has to be dressed to go outside to make getting dressed less of a struggle) with his grandmother and then he got a big boo-boo and we didn't sleep so well last night. I was ready for major break down number two this morning because I am so tired.

But there is good news...

The week 35 visit was short and sweet. I got to miss out on the Group B Strep test. I'm really thrilled about this because there's nothing worse than having that test at this far along in pregnancy. I understand it's necessary, but it's a really bad joke. Anyway I apparently have another bacteria they already know about growing so they will spare me the test and I get antibiotics anyway.

And Adam has the day off tomorrow after working way too many days in a row. He will be studying most of the day for his NCLE, but at least he'll be around. It's a nice feeling.

No comments: