Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kids say the cutest things...

Sometimes the things Ryan says just make me smile. He's expanding his vocabulary every day! Here are a few of the random things that have had me laughing or smiling at him recently.


"Hello Uncle Bince, you come over to my house and play with my new tool box? Okay, see you soon." (pretending to call his Uncle Vince to come over and play with him.)


"Mom, can I have one cookie? Not two cookies, just one cookie. Thanks." (as if I would give him two at a time, espeically for breakfast!)


"This is a big problem." (when a wheel to his truck fell off...the wheels are meant to be taken off and put back on)


"Stay out of the kitchen." (just a random thing he told me one day)


"Mom, this room does not have little potty for me." (speaking of the bathroom at the library).


"This orange juice is not right." (upon getting real oj instead of orange gatorade)

"Mom, I am two and you are eight." (he's just 20 years off)

"Memere is O.L.D!" (in response to my question "if I am eight, then how old is memere?)

"Put your big bum-bum right here." (asking me to sit in a specific chair...)

And one I'm glad he said at home and not in public...

"Tim has little penis. I have BIG penis." (how do you respond to that????)

1 comment:

Val said...

1) That last one cracked me up!!!!
2) Your letter is N!