Saturday, January 03, 2009

Tim's growing up

Timothy is growing quickly. He's getting better at sitting up on his own and no longer needs something behind him incase he falls over. He even scoots around these days. He is good at going backward, turning around and has figured out do a tiny bit of army crawling. I'm not ready for full out crawling yet. I kind of just want him to stay little.


The funniest thing is that he really, really wants to eat our food. He has zero teeth, which makes it so funny to watch. We've always known he's wanted to eat our food since the day he stole my bacon at breakfast with my parents. The other day Ryan left his banana in Timothy's reach and he ate quite a bit of it. And this week Timothy ate some bread, turkey and bacon from my turkey club sandwich.


At his last visit with the doctor Tim was 17 lbs 5oz and just about 28 inches long. He's tall and easily fits into 12 month clothes. I fear it won't be long before we get into 18 month stuff. We've even had to dig out bigger socks from Ryan's old stuff. He's only got one more inch and then he can transition to the big car seat.


It's lots of fun watching him grow, but I wouldn't mind it if he stayed little for awhile.

1 comment:

Val said...

I can't believe what a big boy he is already!!!