Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My letter is 'N'

Val gave me the letter 'N.' I get to write a list of ten things I love that begin with this letter.

1. Nuts - I like just about all kinds. I love pecans, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, psittacosis... the list goes on.

2. Nutella - need I say more? It's chocolately and nutty. Good stuff!

3. Naps - I especially love it when both boys nap at the same time and I can always drift off into nap land. I love getting that little refresher in the middle of the day.

4. Nike running shoes - of all the sneakers I have ever owned, Nike running shoes are my favs. I just got a new pair last week at Kohls on sale.... the only way I purchase Nike running shoes. I don't really run, but they are great for using on the treadmill and outdoors.

5. Notting Hill - I love this movie with Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant. It's so funny and so cute.

6. New Plymouth - It's the settlement on Green Turtle Cay, Abaco, Bahamas that we visit whenever we get a chance. I love how quiet it is and how people drive around in golf carts. It's here Adam proposed to me on the beach. It's the location of my favorite beach.

7. Navy - As in the color. I hate that it's our uniform at WM, but I like to wear the color all the same. I think it looks good on me.

8. NCIS - Like I've said before, I am addicted to this show and I am unavailable at 8 p.m. on Tuesdays for this reason. I've watched every season and ever episode (thank you Netflix) and know way too much about the characters and their lives in the show. Accidentally, our son Tim is named after Timothy McGee in the show. Wonder if he'll be a computer geek?

9. Netflix - I can queue up as many movies as I like and they just show up. It's $10 a month for unlimited entertainment. It's something Adam and I enjoy doing together. He likes coming up with movies he thinks I'll like and then sits me down to watch them. He LOVES it when I say, "Oh I've never seen X movie." And it shows up in the mail and I have to watch it. Netflix, worth the money and cheaper than going to the movies every weekend (like we once did).

10. Nana - Oh, what would we do without this lovely lady? She sends my kids surprises in the mail, spoils them when she's here and listens to me babble on about being a mommy. She is my mommy and we love Nana. She spoils me too :)

That's my list. Anyone else want a letter?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so I couldn't make the list

Unknown said...

so I couldn't make the list?

Kris said...

wow, you know just how to make me feel bad. I'll have to write an entire post just about you! Still love you bro!