Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Coupons

Another great way to save is with coupons. At work, we do a coupon swap. First, I get the coupons from my mother-in-law who gets the Sunday paper. She usually cuts out the ones she wants and then gives the rest to me. I take my turn and cut out the ones I will use and then pass them on to one of my co-workers who does the same thing. It's a great way to save. She brings in coupons for me too, usually for diapers.

You can also get coupons online for a large variety of things. A great site to check out is this one from Parenting.com. They have a list of about 1o different sites that have coupons. I will say, be careful, though. I was looking for Stride Rite shoes for Tim (he has super wide feet and we can't just buy Walmart brand ones) and it said "get 20% off plus free shipping" but there was no 20% off with that code, just free shipping.

Happy coupon shopping and clipping!

No comments: