Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon


I've had four hours of sleep, but I don't care. Last night I went to a New Moon party and then went to see New Moon. It was worth not getting much sleep. It's not something I do at all, but was so glad that Jenni first got me hooked on the Twilight Saga and then dragged my butt to see the movie last night.

Jenni's party consisted of watching (well kinda) Twilight and making Team Jacob and Team Edward shirts, a Jacob tattoo hunt and a trivia game. Then we drove to the theater two hours before it started and were glad to sit in the perfect seats!

New Moon was WAY better than Twilight and I loved every minute of it. I loved how the audience was really into the movie to keep it quite and really watched. There was NO talking, just lots laughing and sighs and ohs at different parts. We laughed and just had a blast! Can't wait for June 30, 2010 when Eclipse comes out!!!

2 comments:

gingrpchy said...

I'm jealous! I'm really glad you had such a good time and I can't wait to see the movie next week.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had fun. We probably won't have time to see it until after Thanksgiving.