Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New website love

I have a new website I love and I wanted to share it with you guys. The site is called No Time for Flash Cards and it had some awesome crafts and awesome book lists for kids. I can see us spending some time at the library this week looking for these books.

There are other craft websites that I go to often like Enchanted Learning and DLTK's crafts for kids. For a few months now I have also been borrowing Pack o Fun magazine from the library and I also subscribe to Family Fun, though I will say that most of the crafts in these magazines are for older kids. Ryan likes to glue, so I often do a lot of the work and just let him glue.

I really love doing crafts with the kids, though Tim is still at the stage of putting EVERYTHING into his mouth. He also likes the glue stick and has kind of figured it all out. Winter is a big craft time in our house since we can't stay outside running around at the park for hours on end.

A big thanks to Sarah for asking about crafting sites on Facebook because it got me thinking about this post and a big thanks to Val for sharing No Time for Flash Cards with us!

No comments: