Sunday, November 09, 2008

Good, Bad, Ugly

I like these posts because they are short and easy to write.

The good: Ryan scored a fire truck and a school bus at a local fair this weekend for $1. It was almost over when we went and they just really wanted to get rid of the stuff.

The bad: I have to go to work soon. I like work, but this week I just wish I could stay at home. I was sick on Friday and today I am still emotionally drained from the whole burn incident on Thursday. Sigh.

The ugly: I brought Ryan back to urgent care today so they could have a look at his wounds. They looked kinda off to me and it's hard to bandage him alone. A new doc today said things were more swollen than he'd like to see. He gave us new antiboitic cream and a new way of dressing the burns in hopes that they start to heal a bit better. We go back in 48 hours for another re-check.

No comments: