Monday, November 17, 2008

Missed a post

I missed a post yesterday. It's been busy around here. For starters, we spent the weekend at our friend's hosue in Manchester because it was the release of the new World of Warcraft upgrade. I love seeing friends, but I hate how tired I am after these visits. We often stay up late talking or paying games on the Wii. No matter what time we go to bed, the boys still get up at 6.

Ryan is also going through an "I don't need to nap" stage. These are exhausting. He'll be in his bed for a little or even in ours, but he never really sleeps. He just plays with books or watches a movie. I always end up falling asleep, but he doesn't and keeps waking me up.

Timothy is growing through a growth spurt (he's in 12 month clothes people!). He eats ALL THE TIME.

We also had a closet mishap last week. Our closet is just shelves and rods that you get at Home Depot or Lowes and put together yourself. It's not enclosed. When Adam came home on Tuesday, he tripped on a toy of Ryan's and bumped into the closet. It fell down. Now we share just my closet, but getting that mess cleaned up has been exhausting with two kids who always need me (and with one who hasn't taken a nap).

I put laundry in to wash today and haven't gotten around to folding it. Sigh...

So I've been busy and I missed a post. I'm really not sure how I found the time to write this one.

No comments: