Sunday, November 30, 2008

November ends with snow

It started snowing on my way to work today. It always makes for not so fun driving. There was one car off the road on my way in to town.

By the time work had ended I'd sold tons of ice melt and a few hundred snow shovels. Nothing like a dusting to make Mainers panic. I seriously wonder if everyone breaks their shovels each year. Seriously, should they have to buy one each year?

Anyway, the temperature rose a few degrees before I left work. We had sleet and then rain making those horrible slushy roads I really hate driving on. But I made it home just fine and now I'm warm and watching Timothy play on our bed when he really should be sleeping.

This will be my last post for maybe a week. NaBloPoMo is now over and I need a break! I'll go back to my once a week posting.

Now for some sleep!

1 comment:

ABOUT XIN LEI said...

Yay for December :). I almost wiped out on the ice yesterday...hehe, I guess my legs were not quite prepared for the winter weather yet!