Saturday, November 22, 2008

More random thoughts

I haven't felt much like posting anything this week. I figure I've made a great effort at NaBloPoMo, even if I haven't posted every day.

Ryan's fingers are looking pretty good. They'd be 10 times better than they are now if he would stop picking at them. But, he's two and this is what two-year-old's do. We've bandaged it a few times to keep him from picking at it, but it's supposed to be getting air and being used. He's using it a lot. I'll see what the doctor says this Wednesday when we go for a check-up.

Tim has been cranky. I think his teeth are finally going to pop through. I like my happy baby and want him back.

I haven't figured out what my next craft will be. I've looked at lost of ideas, but I'm just not sure.

I really want to be at home in the Bahamas this week. It's freezing here in Maine. I miss my family. I miss all things Bahamian...even "Bahamian time."

That's all for now...

No comments: